Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Procrastination

Maybe if I confess, I'll get motivated to actually do something productive.

I have spent a lot of time today with my butt in the chair, intending to write... but this is what I've actually accomplished:

  • 136 new words... and some of those words are just the characters' names
  • some math: i.e. if we average 2.5 pages a day, we'll be done by early December (goal)
  • web surfing... for additional movie quotes to slip into the dialog
  • blog updating... my own and this one
  • I even began sketching what I think the t-shirts should look like...
  • Oh.  I made a title page.
  • ... and the one that lists the characters...
  • ... and have decided to include them in my page count
Page Count:  10*

*includes title page, character page & well, one of those pages just has one line on it...

~bk

No comments:

Post a Comment