Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Shout Out: Mystery Man John L.

So, neither Steph nor I know who this John L. guy is, but if you missed his comment, I thought I'd re-post it here.  Our first "review" if you will.

Saw the play Saturday night and really enjoyed it. My family came up to the Parkway for the weekend to celebrate of my wife's birthday. We started with a glorious hike up Honeycutt Mountain, had a delicious dinner at the Knife & Fork (Spruce Pine), and were thoroughly pleased with the writing, acting, and production of _Between the Tackles_. If you have a chance, go see this original play. I hope the play will be performed beyond the Parkway Playhouse but don't wait. Go see it.

I'm also a huge fan of Knife and Fork and if you haven't eaten there you totally should.  Here's their link:  http://www.knifeandforknc.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment