Wednesday, September 26, 2012

More Mysterious Reviews

OK.  I admit it.  I googled Steph's and my name to see what would turn up.  But look what I found!  Another independent review.  I have to idea who this is and can't seem to find a name...


To respond briefly:  The comedy in my first play An Uncivil Union is simply the age-old miscommunication between the sexes.  There was nothing funny about what was really going on in the mountains during the Civil War.  It was dire.  People were starving.  I tried to portray that honestly, while still creating plenty of laughs about how men and women have always struggled with gender-expectations and how those play into relationships.

1 comment:

  1. I googled us too! I did not find this until you pointed it out! Sweetly mysterious for sure...

    ReplyDelete